Join colleague real estate investors for advice, resources and accountability that you need to succeed.
(Before registering and paying for your mastermind group, we will hop on a call. You'll have all questions answered, and see if a mastermind group is right for you).
Please note that the information in this video refers to the December group, but groups begin at different times of the year. Let's chat!
Results to expect when you join your own "Board of Directors" in the INC Mastermind Program
1. Gain confidence and enthusiasm that you're on the right track with your strategies by creating, specific and clear goals that are designed for your business.
2. Finally achieve the personal and business outcomes you've been desiring by replacing old habits, practices and patterns of behavior that kept you stuck with effective ones.
3. Become productive and focused through a targeted plan broken into small and manageable steps.
4. Take intentional and well-informed action that work both in "Covid times" and beyond through implementing quick as well as long-term ideas from other members.
5. Incorporate your business into your whole life for physical, mental, emotional and financial health through simple tools that help you stay balanced.
6. Develop a strong, intimate and confidential team that will:
- support your ongoing success through keeping you inspired and accountable
- share expertise they have developed over years of investing
- provide resources and connections that will open doors for you and your business
- share fresh ideas and perspective and brainstorm solutions to your challenge
- give you opportunities to talk through challenges so you are better able to answer your own questions
- bring potential opportunities for partnerships or links to other partnerships
Here's what you get if you enroll in the
INC Mastermind Program
Monthly facilitated mastermind group meetings. Hotseat time EVERY meeting for each member to brainstorm your specific challenges.
Simple best practice action guides and tools to create your goals and actions to guide your progress.
Tools to use and re-use for years to come that give you confidence about the strategies and timelines you choose.
With the support of your group, you will gain confidence that the actions you are taking are the right ones to keep you on track.
A private members-only discussion group of current and former members where you can share your weekly actions to stay on track. The forum will also provide a place to share resources, get support and brainstorm ideas in a confidential environment between meetings.
Nine-month program of Mastermind Group meetings (7 members max) Guided program to create your personalized action plan Community forum for feedback and support between meetings and more!
What others say about participating in the
INC Mastermind Program
Private Lender and Investor
"The Visioning meeting provided an excellent opportunity to help us gather our thoughts, plans, and ideas to develop a vision. By attending and discussing these topics with other attendees, we were able to expand our visions and implement a level of accountability to ourselves and others. Thanks for bringing all of us together to work on the projects."
"Katy did an excellent job helping me to narrow down why it is I want to invest. The supportive, well run group setting plus templates & guidelines for goal setting have helped me gain clarity. I highly recommend Katy and consider it both time and money well spent!"
Katy Fleming assists real estate investors and others in identifying and accomplishing their goals and discovering the life they desire. She is Founder and Director of Investors Network Community (INC), a real estate investing group that began in 2011 utilizing a "facilitated networking" approach to build a productive community of support. In 2020, the group evolved into a more individualized and small group mastermind format, bringing seven or less individuals together in regularly scheduled meetings to focus on accomplishing investment goals through brainstorming, support, collaboration and accountability. Katy is passionate about this time-honored and evidence-based approach because it has proven itself to be one of the best indicators of a person's success in reaching their goals and dreams.
Katy discovered her love for investing in real estate twenty years ago when she bought her first property. She is committed to investing with honesty and integrity and believes in the importance of developing a community of support who is committed to the same. Katy has experienced her share of challenges and successes and understands firsthand the importance of having a guiding vision, clarifying goals, establishing a plan, and participating in a support system to get past challenges in order to experience success.
For the past forty years, she has led large and small groups from five to over one hundred members in education, non-profits and the investment arena in accomplishing goals. Her group leadership, education and community engagement incorporates effective, evidence-based methods using adult brain-based learning. As an investor, investment association leader and professional development trainer, Katy loves helping real estate investors and others realize the life of their dreams. Connect with her at email@example.com.
Don't find yourself looking back this time next year, having made no progress toward reaching financial independence and living the life you deserve. Find out today if the Real Estate Investor's Mastermind Program is the experience and positive change you've been looking for but didn't know how to achieve.